The purpose of this personal data protection policy is to expose you, as a user of the site:
– The way in which your personal data are collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. These include first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, user’s location or IP address;
– What are your rights regarding this data?
– Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed?
– To whom these data are transmitted;
– The site’s policy regarding cookies files.
GxpManager and the companies of the CVO group (CVO CYBERCONSEIL VALIDATOOL ORGANISATION, hereinafter collectively referred to as CVO) may collect personal data about you for the following purposes: Application management; Audience measurement; Customer relationship, knowledge and communication management; Prospecting and business operations.
The purposes of each processing of your personal data are described and defined at the time of collection of your data. This is particularly the case when you complete an online form. A description of the purposes of the processing operations will be provided to you when you provide personal data so that you clearly understand why we use them.
GxpManager and CVO are committed to processing your personal data in strict compliance with the purposes described to you. The latter were brought to our attention and entered in the group’s processing register.
Under no circumstances will GxpManager and CVO use your personal data for any other purpose.
We may collect different categories of personal data from you, including:
– identification and contact information (surname, first name, position, place and date of birth, photo, identity card and passport numbers, postal and e-mail address, telephone number, gender, age or signature);
– information relating to training and employment (level of education, employment, name of employer, remuneration).
The personal data that GxpManager and CVO collect are only the data necessary for the purposes of the processing operations carried out. GxpManager and CVO are committed to not collecting more data than necessary.
By providing your personal data, in particular by completing online forms, you authorize GxpManager and the companies of the CVO group to process this data for the purposes mentioned above. You are under no obligation to complete the forms online. If applicable, the presence of a statement that a field is mandatory simply indicates that the completion of this field is necessary for the purpose of the form.
Unless otherwise specified, this information is intended for the services of GxpManager and the CVO group only and is not disclosed to third parties.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to authorized and determined CVO persons. These people are the ones who, by virtue of their position, are legitimate to be provided with your data in order to achieve the purposes that have been previously described to you.
Your personal data are only kept for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in accordance with legal requirements.
Once this period has expired, your data will be deleted or archived in accordance with applicable legal rules.
GxpManager and CVO protect your personal data by implementing physical and logical security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, loss and destruction.
However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using is adequately secured and protected against malware such as Trojans and viruses. You are informed that without adequate security measures (examples: secure configuration of your web browser, updating anti-virus programs, firewall software, non-use of software from dubious sources, etc.), you run the risk that the data and passwords you use to protect your data may be disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
In accordance with the “Data Protection Act” of 6 January 1978 amended in 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you are entitled to:
– Right to consult and access, update, complete and rectify your data;
– Right to erase and delete your data when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous;
– Right to withdraw your consent to the collection of your personal data at any time;
– Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
– Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
– Right to the portability and transfer of your personal data when such data are processed automatically on the basis of your consent;
– Right to determine the fate of your data after your death and to choose the third party to whom GxpManager and CVO will or will not disclose it.
In the event of death and as soon as it has been brought to the attention of GxpManager and CVO, GxpManager and CVO undertake as soon as possible to forward them to the designated third party, or failing that to destroy them. However, CVO may keep a copy of your personal data if this is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
To exercise any of these rights, please send your request using one of the following contact details:
1 Cours Albert Thomas
Finally, you also have the possibility to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is transferred to your computer, smartphone or tablet through your Internet browser. Cookies are stored on your device’s hard drive (computer, smartphone or tablet) when you visit our site. Cookies allow GxpManager and the CVO Group to recognize you when you visit the site again.
Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent. Session cookies are only active during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Permanent cookies remain on your device’s hard drive when you leave the site and remain there until you delete them manually or the browser purges them after a certain period of time.
GxpManager uses analytical performance cookies to monitor the performance of its websites, for example to determine the number of times a page is viewed and the number of unique users on its website. Web analytics services can be designed and operated by third parties. The information provided by these cookies is used to analyze user behavior patterns and is used to optimize the user experience or to identify parts of the website that may require maintenance interventions. The information is anonymous and is only used for statistical purposes.
GxpManager uses Google Analytics to collect information about visitors to the site through these cookies. This information can be used by the providers of this solution.
How to manage and disable cookies?
Most browsers are set to accept cookies used on our websites. However, you can adjust these settings to disable cookies from your browser:
a/ if you are using Internet Explorer browser
– In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “Internet Options
– Under the Privacy tab, under Cookies, select the Block all third-party cookies option, then click OK.
b/ if you use the Firefox browser
– Go to the browser’s “Tools” menu and select “Options
– Click on the “Privacy” tab, change the setting from “Accept third-party cookies” to “Never”, then click OK.
c/ if you use the Safari browser
– In your browser, choose the “Edit” menu and then select “Preferences”.
– Click on “Privacy”. Set the “Block cookies” setting to “Third parties and advertisers” and click OK.
d/ if you use the Google Chrome browser
– Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
– Select “Settings”.
– Click on “Show advanced settings”.
– In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content Settings” button.
– In the “Cookies” section, check the box “Block cookies and third-party site data”, then click on OK.
When disabling cookies, however, please note that some graphic elements may not be displayed correctly or that you may not be able to use some applications.