GxpManager’s Deviation and CAPA application allows you to create and manage your deviations and CAPA in a very simple and efficient manner.
You can schedule, launch and monitor your action plans.
You will be able to reinforce provisions for deviation and monitor information in real time.
CAPA process management is automated.
You will improve deviation monitoring by having access to provisional closing dates, actual delays, percentage of completion.
Ensured compliance with good work practices (FDA, EMA, ICH…)…
- Overall view of CAPA data and status
- Pilot and monitor deviation and CAPA assignments
- Assess efficiency of company actions
- Keeping to deadlines
- Project analysis and reporting in real time
- Approval work flows
- Automatic management of alerts and reminders
- Reporting in real time (dashboards, KPI monitoring….)
- Automatic publishing of deviation files, CAPA and action plans